I made this card back in February for a relative. I've made cards similar like this in the past for a specific age birthday.
I die-cut the frame in Sweet Blush Polka dot and backed it with a light yellow color. The numbers are die-cut in Aqua Mist cardstock, backed with white. The sentiments are stamped in black ink and placed on die-cuts from Hawaiian Shores cardstock.
The three balloons are die-cut in white cardstock and stamped with Lemon Tart, Hibiscus Burst and Hawaiian Shores ink with added coordinating twine (Blossom, Buttercream, Caribbean) to each. The confetti streamers are die-cut in Sweet Blush, Hibiscus Burst and Aqua Mist.
The panel is adhered to a Sweet Blush cardstock card base. To finish the card, I added a clear sequins in two different sizes.
Card Details:
- Stamps: PTI Big Birthday Wishes, Stylish Sentiments: Birthday, Birthday Style
- Paper: PTI White Stampers Select, Sweet Blush, Hawaiian Shores, Aqua Mist, Hibiscus Burst, Sweet Blush Polka Dot; DCWV
- Ink: PTI Hawaiian Shores, Lemon Tart, Hibiscus Burst; Memento Tuxedo Black
- Dies: PTI Fabulous Frames, Sketched Shapes, By The Numbers, By The Numbers Mats, Birthday Style, Suffix Style
- Tools: Stampin' Up Window Punch
- Other: Twine; Sequins; Foam Tape
- Card Size: 5.0" x 7.0"

No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!