Saturday, April 4, 2015

Sending You Easter Wishes

When I first saw this stamp set, Lotus Blossom from Stampin' Up, I was kind of on the fence about it. But now that I've used it a couple times, I don't know how I would be without it! It's such a nice flower and fun to make since it's a 3-step stamp.

To practice with the stamp, I thought I'd make a purple flower for an Easter card. I used two colors of purple ink, Sweet Plum and Lulu Lavender for the flower, stamped on a white tag. The stem is stamped in Spring Moss ink and the sentiment in black ink.

The card base is Kraft cardstock, with a strip of Plum Pudding pattern on half of the card. Remember those Easter doodads I just posted about and I said I had lots of scraps left over? Here them come!  lol  The tag is adhered on foam tape and the bottom corners of the card rounded. Last step was adding Honeydew twine at the top.

Card Details:
  • Stamps:  PTI Mailbox Greetings; Stampin' Up Lotus Blossom
  • Paper:  PTI Kraft, White Stampers Select, Plum Pudding Bitty Dots
  • Ink:  PTI Spring Moss; Memento Lulu Lavender, Sweet Plum, Tuxedo Black
  • Dies:  PTI Tag Sale #5
  • Tools:  Corner Rounder
  • Other:  Foam Tape; Twine
  • Card Size:  4.25" x 5.5"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!