Sunday, April 5, 2015

Happy Easter

This is my favorite Easter card I made this year, simple and soft.

I die-cut the frame using Fabulous Frames and a piece of purple pattern paper. Before I adhered it to the white cardstock card base, I added a little strip of grass cut in Spring Moss stripes. Yes, another doodad scrap leftover!  haha

The bunny is die-cut in white cardstock - I edged around him with tea dye ink, tied a purple ribbon around his neck and positioned him right behind the grass.

I die-cut a stitched oval in Spring Moss cardstock, stamped the sentiment in black ink and placed it on foam tape. I rounded the corners to give it a softer look.

Card Details:
  • Stamps:  PTI Take Three: Spring
  • Paper:  PTI White Stampers Select, Spring Moss, Egg Hunt, Spring Moss Stripes
  • Ink:  Memento Tuxedo Black; Tim Holtz Tea Dye
  • Dies:  PTI Fabulous Frames; Impression Obsession Chocolate Bunny; Lil Inker Designs Stitched Mats: Ovals
  • Tools:  Martha Stewart Grass Border Punch; Corner Rounder
  • Other:  Ribbon; Foam Tape
  • Card Size:  4.25" x 5.5"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!