Tuesday, April 14, 2015

Hope Your Birthday is Unforgettable

Elephants are very popular right now and when I saw these from WPlus9, well, I fell in love with these little guys. They are by far the nicest elephants stamps I've seen. I've made several cards using them so be prepared!

I die-cut and stamped the three different elephants and colored them with Copics. It's been a while since I did any coloring! On white cardstock, I stamped the balloon and placed the elephant on top to give the impression the balloon is behind him. Instead of coloring the balloon, I die-cut the balloon in Hawaiian Shores Stripes pattern paper.

The other two elephants are also on foam tape. I stamped the sentiment (what a great font!) in black ink in the bottom right corner. The hats are die-cut and colored with Copics and are filled in with glitter. My last thing was adding the stars around the elephants. So cute!!

Card Details:
  • Stamps:  WPlus9 Unforgettable
  • Paper:  PTI White Stampers Select, Hawaiian Shores Stripes
  • Ink:  PTI Hawaiian Shores; Memento Tuxedo Black, Rosebud, Cantaloupe
  • Copics:  BG23, R81, R83, W1, W3, Y35
  • Dies:  WPlus9 Unforgettable
  • Other:  Foam Tape; Glitter
  • Card Size:  4.25" x 5.5"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!