Sunday, April 26, 2015

April Birthdays Are The Best

Well, it's almost the end of April - the month sure seems like it went by fast!

I used a stencil to make the stars on white cardstock, using Tropical Teal, Hawaiian Shores and Cantaloupe inks. April is die-cut in Hawaiian Shores cardstock three times, stacked and glued together for dimension. I stamped the sentiment in black ink.

The panel is adhered to a Tropical Teal cardstock card base. I don't know why I don't use this color more often because it's really very pretty!

Card Details:
  • Stamps:  PTI Birthday Classics: April
  • Paper:  PTI Tropical Teal, White Stampers Select
  • Ink:  PTI Tropical Teal, Hawaiian Shores; Memento Cantaloupe, Tuxedo Black
  • Dies:  PTI Monthly Moments: April
  • Other:  Clear Scraps Stars Stencil; Dauber
  • Card Size:  4.25" x 5.5"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!