I was in the mood to use Spring colors for this card and chose two shades of green.
I started with a white cardstock card base and added a layer of Spring Moss stripes, rounding just the upper right hand corner. Next, using Journal Card #7, I die-cut one in Simply Chartreuse cardstock and one in white. I stamped the sentiment in black on the white, adding a strip of Simply Chartreuse in the middle stamped with anniversary wishes. The banner is on foam tape.
Celebrate is die-cut in Spring Moss three times, (of course!), glued and stacked together for dimension. I added a bit of glue on top and dipped it into glitter. I placed both Journal Cards on the card on an angle. I die-cut the bottle in Spring Moss cardstock, stamped the middle in black and added a little strip of stripes at the bottom. I placed it on foam tape, adding a die-cut cork at the top.
To finish the card I tied white, sheer ribbon around the spine and added clear sequins. I'm really happy with the way this one turned out!
Card Details:
- Stamps: PTI Uncorked
- Paper: PTI Spring Moss, Spring Moss Stripes, Simply Chartreuse, White Stampers Select
- Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
- Dies: PTI Uncorked, Uncorked Words, Journal Card #7
- Tools: Corner Rounder
- Other: Form Tape; Glitter; Sequins; Ribbon; Cork
- Card Size: 5.0" x 7.0"

No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!