Sunday, April 12, 2015

Tinkled Pink

I'm trying to use some of my older stamps. I buy them, use them once or twice and then start using the "newer" stuff I get. I have to stop neglecting my other stamps!

On white cardstock, I stamped the first layer of the feather in Sweet Blush ink and the inner part in Berry Sorbet ink. I added a few dots and a heart around the feather in the same color inks. The panel is placed on a Sweet Blush cardstock card base with the bottom corners rounded.

Tickled Pink is stamped in Smokey Shadow ink. Using a Building Blocks die-cut in Sweet Blush, I stamped the sentiment and placed it on foam tape. To finish the card, I tied sheer pink ribbon around the top and added a little glitter on the feather. 

Card Details:
  • Stamps:  PTI Feather Finery
  • Paper:  PTI Sweet Blush, White Stampers Select
  • Ink:  PTI Sweet Blush, Berry Sorbet, Smokey Shadow
  • Dies:  PTI Building Blocks
  • Tools:  Corner Rounder
  • Other:  Ribbon; Foam Tape; Glitter
  • Card Size:  4.25" x 5.5"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!