I got the inspiration for this card from one that Melissa Phillips did when the Polka Dot Parade stamp set was first released.
The card base is Plum Pudding cardstock, topped with a layer of Happy Spots pattern paper. The tag is cut in white cardstock. I die-cut the rabbit three times in Plum Pudding cardstock, stacking and gluing them together for dimension and adhered with foam tape. I also die-cut the tail three times and adhered it with more foam tape.
Olivia's name is die-cut using Alphabet Soup in Spring Moss cardstock. I cut a strip of Spring Moss stripes across the bottom of the card and placed a layer of white on top, stamped with the sentiment in Spring Moss ink. I don't normally use a coordinating ink, but this just looked better with the green ink rather than black. I added a few paper flowers and seam binding to finish the card.
Card Details:
- Stamps: PTI Polka Dot Parade #1
- Paper: PTI Plum Pudding, Happy Spots, White Stampers Select, Spring Moss, Spring Moss Stripes
- Ink: PTI Spring Moss
- Dies: PTI Polka Dot Parade #1, Tag Sale #2; Memory Box Alphabet Soup
- Other: Seam Binding; Prisma Flowers; Foam Tape
- Card Size: 4.25" x 5.5"

No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!