Thursday, September 10, 2015

It's A Girl!

Has it been a while since I used this cutie pie elephant?

I stamped the elephant (using the Misti!), die-cut it and colored it with Copics. On white cardstock, I added pink polka dot paper at the bottom and stamped stars in light grey on the top. 

The balloon is die-cut in Sweet Blush cardstock. I placed the elephant on foam tape slightly over the balloon string. Congratulations is stamped in black ink. I added white ribbon, tied in a bow and placed the panel on a Soft Stone cardstock card base. 

Card Details:
  • Stamps:  PTI Congratulations; WPlus9 Unforgettable; Taylored Expressions Welcome Home Baby
  • Paper:  PTI Soft Stone, White Stampers Select, Sweet Blush, Sweet Blush Polka Dots
  • Ink:  Memento Tuxedo Black
  • Copics:  R81, W1, W3
  • Dies:  WPlus9 Unforgettable
  • Other:  Ribbon; Foam Tape
  • Size:  4.25" x 5.5"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!