This color combination - Aqua Mist and Teal Zeal is one of my favorites.
I pulled out a set I haven't used for a long time for this card - Borders and Corners Ovals - and stamped an oval in Soft Stone ink onto white cardstock. I stamped the sentiment in the center with black ink.
Using two Rosie Posie stamp sets, I stamped the first layer of the flower in Aqua Mist and the next layer in Teal Zeal ink. I added leaves and berries to help fill in the card.
I rounded just the one right hand corner. A very quick card to make!
Card Details:
- Stamps: PTI Rosie Posie, Rosie Posie Step 2, Borders & Corners Ovals, Beautiful Butterflies, Harvest Berries
- Paper: PTI White Stampers Select
- Ink: PTI Aqua Mist, Soft Stone; Memento Teal Zeal, Tuxedo Black
- Tools: Corner Rounder
- Size: 4.25" x 5.5"

No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!