Sunday, September 6, 2015

It's Time To Celebrate

My friend just sent me some of Ken Oliver's Color Burst inks and I wanted to play around with them.

On watercolor paper, I wet the paper with water and a brush and sprinkled the ink on it. I realized quickly that a little bit of this ink goes a long way! I spread the ink around on the paper until it looked pleasing to the eye.

Celebrate is die-cut 4 times, 3 in white cardstock and one in gold foil paper - stacked and glued together for some dimension. I stamped "it's time to" above it in black ink. The panel is adhered to a Royal Velvet cardstock card base - I rarely use this color but the ink matched it perfectly!

Three different sizes of sequins and the card was finished.

Card Details:
  • Stamps:  PTI Good Times
  • Paper:  PTI Royal Velvet, White Stampers Select; Watercolor 140#; Gold Foil
  • Ink:  Ken Oliver Color Burst Violet; Memento Tuxedo Black
  • Dies:  PTI Good Times
  • Other:  Pretty Pink Posh Sequins
  • Size:  4.25" x 5.5"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!