Tuesday, September 22, 2015

Just Because

It's been a while since I used Mehndi Medallion so pulled it out for this card.

On white cardstock, I stamped the medallions using Pure Poppy, Summer Sunrise and Aqua Mist inks. To help tone down the whiteness, I edged around the card with Dried Marigold ink. I rounded all four corners and stamped the sentiment in Smokey Shadow ink.

The panel is adhered to a Kraft cardstock card base. I placed a clear sequin in each of the smaller red medallions for embellishment.

Card Details:
  • Stamps:  PTI Mehndi Medallions, Keep It Simple: Just Because
  • Paper:  PTI Kraft, White Stampers Select
  • Ink:  PTI Pure Poppy, Summer Sunrise, Aqua Mist; Tim Holtz Dried Marigold
  • Tools:  Corner Rounder
  • Other:  Sequins
  • Size:  4.25" x 5.5" 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!