Saturday, September 12, 2015

Time To Party!

I copied this idea from Heather Nichols. Her use of Kraft and the colors was just too perfect to change too much!

I used Pure Poppy cardstock for the card base and added a layer of Kraft, impressed with stars.  Phrase Play #12 is die-cut in white cardstock. The balloons are die-cut in Pure Poppy, Orange Zest and Tropical Teal cardstock and adhered to the card, with the orange one stamped with a partial sentiment and on foam tape.

I added crochet twine for the balloon strings. To make the card a little more festive looking, I die-cut a bunch of stars and placed them on the card.

Card Details:
  • Stamps:  PTI Phrase Play #12
  • Paper:  PTI Pure Poppy, Kraft, White Stampers Select, Orange Zest, Tropical Teal
  • Ink:  Memento Tuxedo Black
  • Dies:  PTI Phrase Play #12, Birthday Style, Stars Impression Plate
  • Tools:  Corner Rounder
  • Other:  Crochet Twine; Foam Tape
  • Size:  4.25" x 5.5"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!