Wednesday, September 2, 2015

Sweet Birthday Wishes

I bought this cute ice cream truck stamp set last year and this year they had a die to cut out the truck, so naturally I had to get it! I saw this card posted on Taylor's blog and made one similar to it.

I die-cut the truck in white cardstock, stamped it using the Misti and colored it with Copic markers. On a white cardstock card base, I stamped the road in black ink. The "hills" behind it are die-cut with a rolling clouds die, that was one of the reasons I wanted this die because I could use it for different things.

I stamped the sentiment in black ink and lilac ink to match the truck. A few clouds on foam tape completed the card.

Card Details:
  • Stamps:  PTI Sweet As Can Be, Special Delivery; Taylored Expressions Summer Love
  • Paper:  PTI White Stampers Select; DCWV
  • Ink:  Memento Tuxedo Black, Lilac Posies
  • Copics:  C1, C3, E34, E25, G82, N4, R27, R83, RV17, 100
  • Dies:  Taylored Expressions Summer Love, Build A Scene Rolling Clouds
  • Other:  Foam Tape
  • Size:  4.25" x 5.5" 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!