I do try to rub it in a bit when someone is having a milestone birthday, and the Haunted Headstones stamp set is perfect for doing this!
On white cardstock, I die-cut the hills in Spring Moss striped paper. I can't say it enough - I am so happy I bought the In The Meadow dies for making hills! Makes it so much easier!
The headstones are die-cut in Soft Stone cardstock and stamped with coordinating Soft Stone ink. I added the sentiments on each headstone - adding one indicating the "60" milestone. That headstone is also on foam tape so it pops up.
For the sky, I used two colors of blue ink and applied it with a sponge dauber. I die-cut the clouds, stamping the larger one with the sentiment and placing it on foam tape. My final step was adding the "over the hill" sentiment at the bottom. I think I'll be using this stamp set a lot!
Card Details:
- Stamps: PTI Haunted Headstones Sentiments
- Paper: PTI White Stampers Select, Spring Moss Stripes, Soft Stone
- Ink: PTI Soft Stone; Memento Tuxedo Black; Tim Holtz Distress Tumbled Glass, Stormy Sky
- Tools: PTI Haunted Headstones, In The Meadow, Clouds 1 & 2 Collection, Heart-2-Heart #6
- Other: Foam Tape
- Size: 4.25" x 5.5"

No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!