Friday, September 18, 2015

Sending Get Well Wishes

I bought Zig markers a few months ago and really haven't played around with them much so I'm using them on this card.

On watercolor paper, I wet the paper using a brush and water. I dabbed Pink and Light Green markers onto the wet paper and let the ink run and got this really nice effect. I placed the panel on a white cardstock card base.

Sending is die-cut in watercolor paper, wet and colored with the same Pink marker I used for the background, giving it an ombre look. For the rest of the sentiment, I cut a strip of black paper, stamped it with Versamark, sprinkled it with white Zing embossing powder and melted it. The strip is on foam tape. 

I rounded the bottom corners for my final step.

Card Details:
  • Stamps:  PTI Phrase Play #6
  • Paper:  PTI True Black, White Stampers Select; Watercolor 140#
  • Ink:  Versamark
  • Dies:  Simon Says Stamp Sending
  • Tools:  Corner Rounder; Heat Tool
  • Other:  Zig Real Brush Markers; Foam Tape; Zing Embossing Powder 
  • Size:  4.25" x 5.5" 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!