Thursday, March 24, 2016

Bonjour!...

For this card I knew what colors I wanted to use making it a very quick card to make!

On a piece of Fresh Snow Linen cardstock, I placed a little strip of Spring Moss Stripes at the top and the bottom and adhered the panel on a Berry Sorbet cardstock card base.

I die-cut the wrap and the flowers in white cardstock, stamping the wrap in black ink, the flowers in Berry Sorbet and the leaves in Spring Moss ink. I stamped the sentiment in black ink and added black to the flower centers with a thin black marker. The wrap is tied with Honeydew Twine and placed on foam tape. A few clear sequins a bit of glitter on the flowers finished the card.

Card Details:
  • Stamps:  PTI Floral Wraps
  • Paper:  PTI Berry Sorbet, Fresh Snow Linen, White Stampers Select, Spring Moss Stripes
  • Ink:  PTI Berry Sorbet, Spring Moss; Memento Tuxedo Black
  • Dies:  PTI Floral Wraps
  • Other:  Glitter; Foam Tape; Pretty Pink Posh Sequins; Black Marker; Twine
  • Size:  4.25" x 5.5"

1 comment:

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!