You can see I really like this stamp set, One Big Happy and am using it quite a bit.
I die-cut three of the flowers and stamped them in Lovely Lady and Hibiscus Burst inks, adding Smokey Shadow ink to the centers. The leaves are stamped in Spring Moss ink. The MISTI really came in handy again to stamp these perfectly!
On a Lovely Lady cardstock card base, I placed a panel of white cardstock, leaving about 1/4" on the left side. Happy is die-cut three times in Lovely Lady cardstock and stacked, with birthday stamped under it. I arranged the flowers on foam tape and added a few clear sequins.
I just realized today is the first day of Spring....winter sure went by fast!
I just realized today is the first day of Spring....winter sure went by fast!
Card Details:
- Stamps: PTI One Big Happy
- Paper: PTI Lovely Lady, White Stampers Select
- Ink: PTI Lovely Lady, Hibiscus Burst, Smokey Shadow, Spring Moss
- Dies: PTI One Big Happy
- Other: Foam Tape; Pretty Pink Posh Sequins
- Size: 4.25" x 5.5"

Seeing this lovely card, Lainey, makes me regret not buying this stamp/die set when it was available. It looks so pretty in pinks, and the sequins are perfect little accents!
ReplyDelete