Wednesday, March 16, 2016

Welcome Little One...

Using Color Pop Florals again, this time for a baby card. I probably wouldn't have thought to use it for a baby card, but saw a card done by Marybeth (Marybeth's card) for a Make It Monday and got the idea from her.

I placed the flower stencil on white linen cardstock and used Sweet Blush and Berry Sorbet inks for the large flowers and Berry Sorbet and Pure Poppy inks for the smaller flowers. The leaves are inked in Spring Moss and Simply Chartreuse inks. I decided not to use the 3rd stencil (small flowers) on this one.

The banner is die-cut in Sweet Blush cardstock and stamped with Berry Sorbet ink. I placed the banner on foam tape for dimension. A different type of baby girl card and I guess I could do the same thing in blue for a baby boy card.

Card Details:
  • Stamps:  PTI Color Pop Florals Make It Market Mini Kit, Keep It Simple: Baby
  • Paper:  PTI Fresh Snow Linen
  • Ink:  PTI Sweet Blush, Berry Sorbet, Pure Poppy, Spring Moss, Simply Chartreuse
  • Dies:  PTI Double Ended Banner
  • Other:  Foam Tape
  • Size:  4.25" x 5.5" 

1 comment:

  1. With the gorgeous pink colour combination, it definitely looks appropriate for a baby girl card. Super sweet design, Lainey, and I love the sentiment you chose for it!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!