Saturday, March 26, 2016

Easter Blessings...

Easter sure is early this year! Although we've had a few warm days, it still feels a bit too cold for Easter. I'm using a favorite stamp set again today - Tulip Time.

On Fresh Snow Linen cardstock, I used a stencil and rubbed Lovely Lady ink at the top and Lemon Tart ink on the bottom. The tulips are die-cut in white cardstock. For the large tulips I used Lemon Tart, Harvest Gold and Summer Sunrise inks. The smaller tulips have Lovely Lady, Hibiscus Burst and Raspberry Fizz inks. The leaves are stamped with Spring Moss and Simply Chartreuse inks. So many color combinations to choose for layered stamps! 

I couldn't make up my mind about which card base to use, so I used two different ones: Hibiscus Burst and Lemon Tart. They both go so well with the tulips! I tied a little white crochet thread around the tulips and placed them on foam tape for dimension. The sentiment is stamped in Smokey Shadow ink.

Happy Easter to you and your family!


Card Details:
  • Stamps:  PTI Tulip Time, Keep It Simple: Easter
  • Paper:  PTI Lemon Tart, Raspberry Fizz, White Stampers Select, Fresh Snow Linen
  • Ink:  PTI Lovely Lady, Hibiscus Burst, Raspberry Fizz, Lemon Tart, Harvest Gold, Summer Sunrise, Smokey Shadow
  • Dies:  PTI Tulip Time
  • Other:  PTI Modern Backgrounds Stencil; Foam Tape; Crochet Thread
  • Size:  4.25" x 5.5"

1 comment:

  1. This card is so lovely, Lainey (in either the pink or yellow card base!). The stencilling really adds a beautiful element to the card design, too. Happy Easter to you & yours as well.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!