Sunday, March 6, 2016

Celebrate Today

Color Pop Florals has to be my favorite (for now! lol) Make It Market Mini Kit! There's so much to do with it since it includes stamps, dies, stencils and pattern paper. I've been playing with it non-stop since I received it!

For this card, I used the 3 stencils that come with the set. The stencils are meant to be layered to make this design - stencil #1 has the big flowers, stencil #2 the leaves and stencil #3 the little flowers. You can use one or all of them together. Using all three really creates a beautiful look.

On white cardstock, I used Aqua Mist and Hawaiian Shores inks for the large flowers and Lemon Tart and Summer Sunrise inks for the smaller flowers. The leaves are stenciled with Spring Moss and Simply Chartreuse inks. Did I mention that the stenciling is fast and easy to do?

Celebrate Today is die-cut 3 times in Hawaiian Shores cardstock, stacked, glued together and placed on an angle. The panel is adhered to a Lemon Tart cardstock card base.

Card Details:
  • Stamps: PTI Color Pop Florals Make It Market Mini Kit
  • Paper:  PTI White Stampers Select, Hawaiian Shores, Lemon Tart
  • Ink:  PTI Aqua Mist, Hawaiian Shores, Spring Moss, Simply Chartreuse, Lemon Tart, Summer Sunrise
  • Dies:  PTI Color Pop Florals Make It Market Mini Kit
  • Size:  4.25" x 5.5"

2 comments:

  1. Love the colours you chose to showcase this Kit. Always gratifying when we buy a product that gets a lot of use too. Another lovely card, Lainey!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun, bright, gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!