Monday, March 14, 2016

Just A Note

"Just A Note" is the first in a new series released by PTI this year "Splits".

I placed a polka dot stencil over white cardstock and rubbed Aqua Mist and Hawaiian Shores inks over it. It's adhered to a Hawaiian Shores cardstock card base with the left border showing.

I die-cut the Split, stamped it with Versamark ink, sprinkled it with Zing aqua embossing powder and heat set it. "Just A Note" is also embossed with black embossing powder. I placed the "split" on fun foam for dimension.

Card Details:
  • Stamps:  PTI Splits: Just A Note
  • Paper:  PTI Hawaiian Shores, White Stampers Select
  • Ink:  PTI Hawaiian Shores, Aqua Mist; Versamark
  • Dies:  PTI Splits: Just A Note
  • Tools:  Heat Tool
  • Other: Zing Embossing Powder; Fun Foam; Heidi Swapp Stencil
  • Size:  4.25" x 5.5"

2 comments:

  1. Love the ombre effect on the BG, Lainey! I can just imagine how sweet the sentiment panel is with its high gloss, embossing powder finish!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely beautiful on top of the ombre polka dots! Love this Lainey!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!