Thursday, May 26, 2016

Get Well Soon...

I'm so enjoying the Splits sets that PTI is releasing each month - get well soon was April's release.

On linen paper, I stenciled the background lines in Aqua Mist ink. I die-cut and stamped the "split" in black ink, adding just the sun in Harvest Gold ink. I die-cut it two more times and stacked them together. Once it was adhered, I added the birds stamped in black ink.

I placed the panel on a layer of True Black cardstock and onto an Aqua Mist cardstock card base.

Card Details:
  • Stamps:  PTI Splits: Get Well Soon
  • Paper:  PTI Aqua Mist, True Black, Fresh Snow Linen
  • Ink:  PTI Aqua Mist, Harvest Gold; Memento Tuxedo Black
  • Dies:  PTI Splits: Get Well Soon
  • Other:  PTI Modern Backgrounds Stencil
  • Size:  4.25" x 5.5"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!