Saturday, May 28, 2016

Have Faith In Your Dreams...

Well, I couldn't wait to use the new Sunshine & Rainbows Make It Market Mini Kit - I'm not really a rainbow type person but was hooked after seeing the Design Team work their magic!

On white cardstock I stenciled the rainbow in Berry Sorbet, Summer Sunrise, Harvest Gold, Green Parakeet and Hawaiian Shores inks. Betsy again has made another kit so much fun to use!

I die-cut the stitched clouds and popped them up on foam tape. The sentiment (from my new favorite stamp set!) is stamped in black ink. I added a few raindrops to complete the card.

Card Details:
  • Stamps:  PTI Sunshine & Rainbows MIM Mini Kit, Colorful Words
  • Paper:  PTI White Stampers Select
  • Ink:  PTI Berry Sorbet, Summer Sunrise, Harvest Gold, Green Parakeet, Hawaiian Shores, Soft Stone; Versafine Onyx Black
  • Dies:  PTI Sunshine & Rainbows MIM Mini Kit
  • Other:  Foam Tape
  • Size:  4.25" x 5.5"

1 comment:

  1. Not only is this a beautiful card, Lainey, but the sentiment you chose is super sweet and suits the card perfectly!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!