Wednesday, May 18, 2016

Hang In There...

I've been in the mood to make CAS cards and to use some of my older, neglected stamps. This is from Square Prints, a set I rarely use.

On white cardstock, I stamped the squares in a random pattern using Green Parakeet, Orange Zest and Hawaiian Shores inks. The sentiment is stamped in black ink.

I placed the panel on a Green Parakeet cardstock card base, adding a strip of black cardstock at the bottom.

Card Details:
  • Stamps:  PTI Square Prints, Keep It Simple: Encouragement
  • Paper:  PTI White Stampers Select, Green Parakeet, True Black
  • Ink:  PTI Green Parakeet, Hawaiian Shores, Orange Zest; Versafine Onyx Black
  • Size:  4.25" x 5.5"

2 comments:

  1. I was so excited to see you used Orange Zest~I was loving that orange just now, and just received that ink! Such a fun, abstract creation~

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't think I've ever seen this stamp set, Lainey, until now! Love the modern feel to your card and the great colour combo!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!