It's been a while since I made a shaker card and I need to use some of the sequins I've collected over the past year! lol
On white cardstock, I stamped the streamers in 5 different colors of ink - Raspberry Fizz, Summer Sunrise, Simply Chartreuse, Hawaiian Shores and Orange Zest.
The balloon is die-cut in Raspberry Fizz cardstock. I die-cut "hooray" in Summer Sunrise cardstock and stamped "hip, hip" on the back panel. Acetate was placed between the layers, held together with foam tape. Before sealing the top, I dumped in a variety of sequins in assorted colors and shapes.
The "65" is die-cut 4 times...3 times in white and once in gold. The sentiment is stamped in black ink. I had too much white showing at the bottom after I placed the balloon on the card and scored 4 lines at the bottom. That sure is a good "filler in" technique!
The panel was placed on a Raspberry Fizz cardstock card base. My last steps were adding the balloon string and a few more clear sequins.
Card Details:
- Stamps: PTI Hooray, Big Birthday Wishes
- Paper: PTI Raspberry Fizz, Summer Sunrise, White Stampers Select, Gold Luxe Adhesive
- Ink: PTI Raspberry Fizz, Summer Sunrise, Simply Chartreuse, Hawaiian Shores, Orange Zest; Versafine Onyx Black
- Dies: PTI Shakers Shapes: Balloon, Block Alpha Numbers
- Other: Sequins; Foam Tape; Acetate
- Size: 5.0 x 7.0"

No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!