I finally pulled out my Don't Forget To Write kit to make something with it! I think this kit will be a lot of fun to play with.
On white cardstock, I stamped the stripes in Mint Julep ink using a stamp from Watercolor Wonder. I die-cut the flower cluster in white cardstock and stamped the flowers in Berry Sorbet, Summer Sunrise and Harvest Gold inks. The leaves were stamped in Mint Julep and Green Parakeet inks, with the tips in Hawaiian Shores ink. Stamped little black dots were added to the flower centers.
Note is die-cut in Berry Sorbet ink and placed on a frame die-cut from the kit. I stamped the top and bottom flourishes in Hawaiian Shores ink. The frame was placed on foam tape for dimension.
Card Details:
- Stamps: PTI Don't Forget To Write Make It Market Kit, Watercolor Wonder, Reasons To Smile
- Paper: PTI White Stampers Select, Berry Sorbet
- Ink: PTI Mint Julep, Berry Sorbet, Summer Sunrise, Harvest Gold, Hawaiian Shores, Green Parakeet; Memento Tuxedo Black
- Dies: PTI Don't Forget To Write Make It Market Kit
- Other: Foam Tape
- Size: 4.25" x 5.5"

This is beautiful! Love the stamped background and the lovely floral and sentiment elements! Lovely creation!
ReplyDelete