This was a quick card to make since I started with pattern paper and didn't have to stamp the pretty background!
I wanted to use all the colors that were in the pattern paper and stamped the cake with Sweet Blush ink, Hibiscus Burst ink for the icing and Raspberry Fizz for the candles. The candles flames are stamped in Harvest Gold ink and the sentiment in Smokey Shadow ink.
I added glossy accents to the candles and glitter on the icing. This is such a nice, feminine looking birthday card!
Card Details:
- Stamps: PTI Just Desserts
- Paper: PTI Confetti Toss
- Ink: PTI Sweet Blush, Hibiscus Burst, Raspberry Fizz, Harvest Gold, Smokey Shadow
- Other: Glossy Accents; Glitter
- Size: 4.25" x 5.5"

I love the look of that Confetti Toss DP - really gives your card a celebratory feel, which is perfect for someone's special day! I'm sure that glitter & shine really makes the card stand out, too!
ReplyDelete