Thursday, June 30, 2016

Happy Birthday...

I can't believe that it's the last day of June! This month sure went by fast!

This watercolored panel is from Make It Monday #250. When I masked around the the bottom of my card and removed the tape, it was a bit crooked. I didn't want to throw the panel away and made it into this card.

The panel is blended with Hawaiian Shores, Harvest Gold and Green Parakeet inks and splattered with a bit of water. After it was completely dry, I stamped the sentiment in black ink, cut the panel down and rounded the corners.

The panel is adhered on a white cardstock card base and on fun foam for dimension.

Card Details:
  • Stamps:  PTI Script Swirls: Birthday
  • Paper:  PTI White Stampers Select 
  • Ink:  PTI Hawaiian Shores, Harvest Gold, Green Parakeet; Versafine Onyx Black
  • Tools:  Corner Rounder
  • Other:  Fun Foam
  • Size:  4.25" x 5.5"

1 comment:

  1. Sometimes, great cards come from our "mistakes" - glad you didn't throw this lovely panel away! Love the rounded corners that match the stamp sentiment image, and I'm beginning to see a trend in your colour choices, Lainey ... LOL ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!