I think Tulip Time is one set I could never get tired of using! Such a pretty design!
On white cardstock, I stenciled the background with Lovely Lady ink using a Modern Background stencil. The tulips are stamped in Lovely Lady, Berry Sorbet and Pure Poppy inks and the leaves in Spring Moss and Simply Chartreuse inks. I used the Misti to make sure the flowers were lined up and stamped perfectly! The sentiment is stamped in Smokey Shadow ink.
I placed the design on a Lovely Lady cardstock card base. A cluster of pink blush sequins was the final touch. I'm very fond of this color combination!
Card Details:
- Stamps: PTI Tulip Time
- Paper: PTI Lovely Lady, White Stampers Select
- Ink: PTI Lovely Lady, Berry Sorbet, Pure Poppy, Spring Moss, Simply Chartreuse, Smokey Shadow
- Other: PTI Modern Backgrounds Stencil; Pretty Pink Posh Sequins
- Size: 4.25" x 5.5"

I love this set too - it's definitely a classic that will never go out of style! Your ink colour choices are spot on for this layered set. Great Birthday card, Lainey!
ReplyDeleteThis is drop dead gorgeous. I love those tulips, and they are stunning against that pretty stenciled background.
ReplyDelete