Thursday, June 16, 2016

Happy Birthday...

Well, you can tell I'm enjoying Color Pop Florals because I use it all the time! And stenciling is so much fun and sometimes less stressful than stamping because it's really hard to make a mistake! I also like how I can control the depth of color by applying more or less ink.

For this card, I used Fresh Snow Linen paper and stenciled the flowers in Berry Sorbet/Pure Poppy, Sweet Blush/Berry Sorbet and Aqua Mist/Hawaiian Shores inks. The leaves are stenciled in Spring Moss and Simply Chartreuse inks.

The sentiment is stamped in black ink on a stitched banner die and placed on foam tape for dimension.

Card Details:
  • Stamps:  PTI Color Pop Florals, Birthday Basics
  • Paper:  PTI Fresh Snow Linen, Hawaiian Shores
  • Ink:  PTI Berry Sorbet, Pure Poppy, Sweet Blush, Aqua Mist, Hawaiian Shores, Spring Moss, Simply Chartreuse; Memento Tuxedo Black
  • Dies:  Lil Inker Designs Stitched Sentiment Flag
  • Other:  Foam Tape
  • Size:  4.25" x 5.5" 

1 comment:

  1. Yes, it definitely shows how much you're enjoying these PTI products, Lainey - you keep producing lovely cards with them!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!