Monday, August 15, 2016

Happy Birthday Donuts...

I have a lot of dimensional stickers I bought over the years and don't really use that much anymore. I was looking through them and thought they'd make quick cards for SAS4K!

I placed the donuts on white cardstock and stamped the sentiment in black ink. That's it and the card was done! I'm sure someone in the hospital would be happy to receive this!

Card Details:
  • Stamps:  PTI Stylish Sentiments: Birthday, Just Desserts
  • Paper:  PTI White Stampers Select
  • Ink:  Memento Tuxedo Black
  • Other:  Recollections Dimensional Stickers
  • Size:  4.25" x 5.5"

1 comment:

  1. This is such a fun card, Lainey - the donuts look so REAL and yummy! The sentiment was a fantastic choice too - a bit of a pun, I'd say ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!