Monday, August 8, 2016

You're Such A Squeal...

My friend sent me this cute little pig and watermelon  - they're on springs and will wobble on the card, so cute for a little kid!

I used the notecard die from the Don't Forget To Write set and die-cut the card base in Pale Peony cardstock, adding a layer of turquoise pattern paper. I die-cut the next layer in white cardstock, stamped the edges in Hawaiian Shores and Pale Peony inks and placed it on foam tape. I attached the pig and the card was done!


The watermelon card is made almost the same. I used Pure Poppy cardstock for the card base, adding the next layer in white cardstock, stamped in Pure Poppy and New Leaf inks. To help fill in some of the white, I stamped splatters in Pure Poppy ink. I placed it on foam tape for dimension and attached the watermelon. Quick and cute!

Card Details:
Pig
  • Stamps:  PTI Don't Forget To Write
  • Paper:  PTI Pale Peony, White Stampers Select; Pattern (unknown)
  • Ink:  PTI Hawaiian Shores, Pale Peony
  • Dies:  PTI Don't Forget To Write
  • Other:  Studio G Action Wobbles; Foam Tape
  • Size:  3.75" x 3.75"
Watermelon
  • Stamps:  PTI Don't Forget To Write; Stampin' Up Gorgeous Grunge
  • Paper:  PTI Pure Poppy, White Stampers Select
  • Ink:  PTI Pure Poppy, New Leaf
  • Dies:  PTI Don't Forget To Write
  • Other:  Studio G Action Wobbles; Foam Tape
  • Size:  3.75" x 3.75"

1 comment:

  1. Oh it would be great to see these "wobble" cards IRL, Lainey - they would definitely bring a smile to whoever receives them. Great use of the Don't Forget to Write diecuts to "frame" them!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!