I can't believe it's August! The summer seems to be going by quickly even with all the hot weather we've been having. Closer to Fall every day!
I haven't made a baby card or used this stamp set for a while - it's nice to use some of my older sets! I die-cut the card base in Pale Peony cardstock. On a stitched white cardstock panel, I stenciled the flowers with Pale Peony and Berry Sorbet inks and the leaves in Soft Stone and Seattle inks. Isn't it nice to see the leaves in a different color than green?
The bear is stamped in Pale Peony ink and die-cut three times in white cardstock, stacked and glued together. The sentiment is stamped in Pale Peony and Soft Stone inks. I added sheer white ribbon to finish the card.
Card Details:
- Stamps: PTI Color Pop Florals, Polka Dot Parade #4
- Paper: PTI Pale Peony, White Stampers Select
- Ink: PTI Pale Peony, Berry Sorbet, Soft Stone; Amuse Seattle
- Dies: PTI Noted: A2 Scalloped, Polka Dot Parade #4
- Other: Ribbon
- Size: 4.25" x 5.5"

This is so darn cute, Lainey (I just had to PIN it!). Love the stitching detail and the addition of the Color Pop Florals really "updates" the Polka Dot Parade #4 set perfectly!
ReplyDelete