Friday, August 26, 2016

Sending A Garden Of Birthday Wishes...

I love Papertrey's Garden Gate kit! Have I said that before? If I did, I'm saying it again. There are just so many things to do with this kit!

I placed the lattice stencil on top of white cardstock and applied Aqua Mist ink with a make-up brush,  creating an ombre look with darker ink at the top. The wisteria flowers are stamped in two shades of purple (Amethyst Allure, Lulu Lavender) ink and two shades of green (Green Parakeet, New Leaf) ink. I added the flourish with Kraft ink. Is it a flourish or a branch? lol

The hollyhocks are stamped with the same purple and green inks and I added black ink for the flower centers. The sign is die-cut three times in Aqua Mist cardstock, stacked and glued together. The border is stamped in Amethyst Allure and the sentiment in Smokey Shadow ink. I added glitter to the flowers for a bit of sparkle.

Card Details:
  • Stamps:  PTI Make It Market Kit: Garden Gate
  • Paper:  PTI White Stampers Select, Aqua Mist
  • Ink:  PTI Green Parakeet, New Leaf, Amethyst Allure, Smokey Shadow, Aqua Mist; Memento Lulu Lavender, Tuxedo Black
  • Dies:  PTI Make It Market Kit: Garden Gate
  • Other:  PTI Garden Gate Stencil; Glitter
  • Size:  4.25" x 5.5"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!