Sunday, February 19, 2017

PTI: Celebrating 2015...


Well, only one more year to go! For this year the five stamp set choices are: 2015 Birthday Tags, Baker's Dozen, Blushed Blooms, Twig Wreath and You've Been Framed Hexagon. I have 2 of these sets and picked Twig Wreath for my card.

The 2015 Challenge: "Do you already own any of the five sets that were highlighted today? Time to dust them off and make an all new project using it!"

I decided to use Kraft instead of white to stamp on - Heather Nichols makes everything with Kraft look wonderful! I stamped the wreath in Dark Chocolate ink 3 times, slightly moving it each time so the wreath would look nice and thick. The leaves and sprigs are stamped in Dark Chocolate, Ripe Avocado and Berry Sorbet inks.

For a splash of white, I heat embossed a few of the flowers. I just wanted to see that pop of white on the card! The remaining flowers are die-cut in Ocean Tides and Aqua Mist cardstock, with one of the flowers popped up on foam tape for dimension.

The sentiment is stamped in Dark Chocolate ink. I placed the panel on a piece of Twig Wreath pattern paper and onto a white cardstock card base. I love this Twig Wreath pattern paper and now wish I bought more of it! 😳

Card Details:
  • Stamps:  PTI Twig Wreath, Choose Joy
  • Paper:  PTI Kraft, Twig Wreath Pattern, Aqua Mist, Ocean Tides
  • Ink:  PTI Dark Chocolate, Ripe Avocado, Berry Sorbet; Versamark
  • Dies:  PTI Twig Wreath
  • Tools:  Heat Tool
  • Other:  White Embossing Powder; Foam Tape
  • Size:  4.25" x 5.5"

2 comments:

  1. This is beautiful! I would've never thought of Ocean Tides as a flower but here it is so elegant and I love it paired with Aqua Mist!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very sweet card! Love the wreath and flowers.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!