Monday, February 20, 2017

PTI: Celebrating 2016...


Well, 10 years went by quickly, didn't they? Today is the last day and our stamp choices are:  Just Desserts, Painted Petals, Paper Clippings Love Story, Tulip Time and To Have And To Hold. Well, I hit the jackpot because I have 4 of these sets! Tough decision to make here - Painted Petals is an all time favorite and I love Tulip Time....but I haven't inked up To Have And To Hold so I'm picking that set to use today.

The 2016 Challenge: "Do you already own any of the five sets that were highlighted today? Time to dust them off and make an all new project using it!"

I started by scoring lines 1/2" apart on a piece of white cardstock. I die-cut the wreath in white cardstock and stamped it with Spring Moss ink. I die-cut flowers and stamped them in Lovely Lady and Hibiscus Burst inks, adding Smokey Shadow dots in the middle. The leaves are die-cut in white cardstock and stamped with Ripe Avocado ink. I added a few more small flowers in Aqua Mist ink.

The sentiment is stamped in Smokey Shadow ink. The middle of the heart looked too empty so I die-cut "love" in Hibiscus Burst cardstock. The wreath is on fun foam for dimension. I placed the entire panel on a Hibiscus Burst cardstock card base.

Card Details:
  • Stamps:  PTI To Have And To Hold, Inside & Out: Love
  • Paper:  PTI White Stampers Select, Hibiscus Burst
  • Ink:  PTI Lovely Lady, Hibiscus Burst, Aqua Mist, Ripe Avocado, Spring Moss
  • Dies:  PTI To Have And To Hold
  • Tools:  Scor Pal
  • Other:  Fun Foam
  • Size:  4.25" x 5.5"

4 comments:

  1. Lovely, lovely card Lainey! I love the added score lines...what a beautiful and classy look that gives to your GORGEOUS Wreath! This whole card is perfection...love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This heart wreath is so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so lovely!!The pink strip gives it a nice pop of colour!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pretty! Love that wreath & the score lines just add that little something extra.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!