Well, I never heard of the "dangle" technique but thought I would give it a try. Amy Sheffer shows us how to stamp and doodle in this week's Make It Monday #275: Stamped Dangles. I will admit I had a hard time figuring out what my dangles were going to be and then decided to just use all snowflakes.
On white cardstock I stamped Snow in Pure Poppy ink. I added assorted snowflakes in Hawaiian Shores, Amethyst Allure, Green Parakeet and Pure Poppy inks. I wasn't brave enough to create my own dangles and simply drew a straight line with a thin, black marker. I can't believe how many stamp sets I used on this card - 8!!😊
I cut the panel using the Noted: A2 Scalloped die and placed it on Plum Pudding Bitty dots pattern paper. Since I now have enough pattern paper to last me f.o.r.e.v.e.r. I need to start using it!👍
Card Details:
- Stamps: PTI Wonderful Words: Snow, Balloon Bash, Two Feet Deep, What The Doodle: Snowflakes, Harvest Berries, Holiday Treats, Snowflakes Sparkle, Phrase Play #9
- Paper: PTI White Stampers Select, Plum Pudding Bitty Dots
- Ink: PTI Pure Poppy, Hawaiian Shores, Green Parakeet, Amethyst Allure; Memento Tuxedo Black
- Dies: PTI Noted: A2 Scalloped Collection
- Other: Black Marker
- Size: 4.25" x 5.5"


Lainey, your card turned out perfect! You found great snowflake images. It was a fun effort, wasn't it!
ReplyDeleteLook at all the PTI stamp sets you've added to this wonderful card, Lainey! It turned out amazing and, with all the snow coming down over the past couple of days, quite a timely card ;-)
ReplyDeleteWhat a cute winter card!! I like how you added all those snowflakes in such nice color combos. Like you I had a difficult time trying to figure out what kind of dangles I wanted to use.
ReplyDelete