Wednesday, July 12, 2017

Celebrate...

When I saw this gift box and bow die from PTI, I just had to have it! Of course I think that was sometime at the end of last year and I'm just getting around to using it! 😎

I die-cut the gift box in a polka dot pattern paper that has a little bit of texture - I was looking through some of my non-PTI paper and found it. I die-cut the bow in Aqua Mist because it matched the color in one of the polka dots exactly!

Celebrate is die-cut three times, twice in white cardstock and once in silver paper. I put it all together and placed it on a white cardstock card base. Super easy!

Card Details:
  • Paper:  PTI White Stampers Select, Aqua Mist; Dena Designs; Silver Foil
  • Dies:  PTI Wrap It Up, Good Times
  • Other:  Foam Tape
  • Size:  4.25" x 5.5"

1 comment:

  1. Glad I'm not the only one who does that--haha! In this case, I'd still say it was a "needed" purchase--super fun card! You've made me add it to my wishlist!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!