I feel like I've been making more sympathy cards lately than normal. 😢 I thought Humming Along would be a good stamp set for this type of card.
On Kraft cardstock, die-cut with a stitched die, I stamped the Bleeding Hearts in Raspberry Fizz, Scarlet Jewel and Amethyst Allure inks. The leaves are stamped in Green Parakeet and New Leaf inks.
I die-cut the hummingbird in Kraft cardstock and stamped it in Amethyst Allure, Grape Jelly, Green Parakeet and New Leaf inks. The beak and eye are stamped in black ink. I placed the bird on foam tape for dimension.
The sentiment is stamped in black ink. It's hard to read the sentiment due to the font, but it says "her wings were ready, but our hearts were not". A lovely sentiment! I added some flicks of white and black paint to the card. To make the bird look like it's flying, I added a swoosh of purple ink behind it. The panel is adhered to a white cardstock card base.
Card Details:
- Stamps: PTI Humming Along
- Paper: PTI Kraft, White Stampers Select
- Ink: PTI Raspberry Fizz, Scarlet Jewel, Amethyst Allure, Green Parakeet, New Leaf; Memento Grape Jelly, Tuxedo Black
- Dies: PTI Humming Along; Lil Inker Designs Stitched Rectangles
- Other: Foam Tape; White Paint
- Size: 4.25" x 5.5"

I really like that you've used kraft as your card base to give this stamp set a different look. So pretty, and yes, it's a lovely sentiment.
ReplyDelete