Another Monday and another challenge! It was nice to see that this week's technique was rather simple compared to last week!👍 Stephanie Gold is the host and shows us how to make a monochrome card with a pop of color. You can watch the video here ↪ Make It Monday #294: Monochrome Color Pop.
Today is rainy and a bit damp and reminds me of a Fall day and got me thinking about Halloween. And yes, I decided to make a Halloween card in August.
On white cardstock I stamped 2 of the gravestones in Soft Stone ink and 2 in Smokey Shadow ink, stamping the ink off once so it wouldn't be too dark. I added the sentiments on them in Smokey Shadow ink. The middle gravestone is die-cut in white cardstock and stamped with Amethyst Allure ink. I die-cut it four times and stacked and glued it together for a little dimension.
Happy Halloween and the bats are stamped in Smokey Shadow and Soft Stone inks. I using a stitched rectangle die on the panel and adhered it to a white cardstock card base. Fun and easy to make!
Card Details:
- Stamps: PTI Haunted Headstones
- Paper: PTI White Stampers Select
- Ink: PTI Smokey Shadow, Soft Stone, Amethyst Allure
- Dies: PTI Haunted Headstones; Lil Inker Designs Stitched Mats: Rectangles
- Size: 4.25" x 5.5"



Hey Lainey. Great take on the challenge, if you ask me! Not only the perfect monochromatic coloring BUT also the well Chosen theme! :)
ReplyDeleteSuper cute!
ReplyDeleteThis is such a fun take on the challenge. Your card is adorable!!
ReplyDeleteI love this!!! SOOOO cute!!
ReplyDeleteWell, it'll be Halloween before we know it, and your card is reminding me to get it going! Adorable, and perfect with the greys and pop of purple!
ReplyDeletePerfect take on Stephanie's challenge! And love your chosen theme..and yes, I am in the Halloween mode too. ;)
ReplyDeleteWhat a cute, cute card Lainey...love it!! :0)
ReplyDeleteYour card is a perfect take on the challenge! I love your choice of colors and using it in a Halloween theme. So cute.
ReplyDeleteVery cute and clever Halloween card, Lainey! Love the Amethyst Allure with your shades of gray.
ReplyDeleteNeutrals with a pop of color is perfect for Halloween--love your card!
ReplyDelete