Has another month gone by already? Yes, it's time to see all the new goodies that PTI has for us this month. I'm so happy to see that there is a new Beautiful Berries stamp set for Autumn, and that's why I selected Nichole's card for my inspiration. I like how she placed the large sentiment in the middle and surrounded it with the leaves and berries.
For my card, I started off by stamping the sentiment in black ink on white cardstock. I added the berries in the lower right corner, stamped in orchid and Scarlet Jewel inks. The leaves are stamped in New Leaf and Green Parakeet inks.
I added the border by using the Leaf & Sprig die, also die-cut in white cardstock. The card looked a little empty, so I die-cut the smaller berries, stamped them with the same colors and placed them in the upper left hand corner. I die-cut the berries four times and them stacked together to add a little dimension.
Card Details:
- Stamps: PTI Beautiful Berries: Summer, Stylish Sentiments: Birthday
- Paper: PTI White Stampers Select
- Ink: PTI Scarlet Jewel, Green Parakeet, New Leaf; Brilliance Pearlescent Orchid; Versafine Onyx Black
- Dies: PTI Leaf & Sprig, Beautiful Berries: Summer
- Size: 4.25" x 5.5"



Beautiful card, Lainey! That Leaf & Sprig die is so pretty and the Summer Berries are lovely too.
ReplyDeleteLove it, Lainey! So simple and clean, but lovely in every way. Those berries are gorgeous!
ReplyDeleteCAS perfection Lainey...love it!! :0)
ReplyDeleteLoving all of your white space you added to your card. Great CAS card
ReplyDelete