Friday, August 25, 2017

SAF 2017: 1st Anniversary Tradition - Paper...


Day 1

6:00 PM Challenge:  "Create a project featuring paper scraps and vellum overlays."

Well, we all have a lot of scraps, so this was sort of easy to pick out colors to use. I pulled out my Cover Plate: Hearts and die-cut the hearts in three colors: Raspberry Fizz, Hibiscus Burst and Lovely Lady. Using the negative from the Cover Plate, I adhered eight hearts of each color onto white cardstock.

Next, I die-cut the hearts in polka dot vellum, scored them down the middle and randomly placed them on the hearts. I folded the hearts a little to give the card some dimension. I stamped the sentiment in black ink and I was finished!

Card Details:
  • Stamps:  PTI Inside & Out: Love
  • Paper:  PTI White Stampers Select, Raspberry Fizz, Hibiscus Burst, Lovely Lady, Vellum
  • Ink:  Memento Tuxedo Black
  • Dies:  PTI Cover Plate: Hearts
  • Size:  4.25" x 5.5"

4 comments:

  1. This is as sweet as can be Lainey! Love the polka dotted vellum!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The hearts are perfect for this challenge along with your sweet card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a lovely card! Love all the shades of pink

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooohhh, pretty Anniversary card, Lainey!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!