Thursday, January 25, 2018

Papertrey January 2018 Blog Hop...


Hard to believe it's time for another Blog Hop challenge - the last month sure seemed to go by quickly. We had a fun inspiration photo to use, one you could certainly get lots of ideas from. I needed to make another milestone birthday card and concentrated on the confetti on the cake and balloons and the pink, raspberry and black colors.


I placed a piece of Confetti Toss pattern paper on a white cardstock card base. The "60" is die-cut three times in Raspberry Fizz cardstock, stacked and glued together. The "th" is die-cut in Smokey Shadow cardstock.

The banner is die-cut in Sweet Blush cardstock with "happy" stamped in Smokey Shadow ink. I tied Pink Sorbet twine through the holes and placed it on fun foam for dimension. I stamped the rest of the sentiment in Smokey Shadow ink.

Card Details:
  • Stamps:  PTI Signature Greetings, Keep It Simple: Birthday
  • Paper:  PTI Confetti Toss, White Stampers Select, Raspberry Fizz, Sweet Blush, Smokey Shadow
  • Ink:  PTI Smokey Shadow
  • Dies:  PTI Stemmed Statements, Suffix Style; Stampin' Up Large Numbers Framelets
  • Other:  Twine
  • Size:  4.25" x 5.5"
_______________________________________________________________________________________
⭐⭐I can't believe it, but I won again this month!! Thank you PTI!!!⭐⭐

1/26/18 - From the Papertrey Blog:
We are all winners of a $25 gift certificate!

20 comments:

  1. Wow! This is so great! The patterned paper is perfect for this challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your milestone birthday card...especially the BG paper (wished I had bought some of that)!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Now that's a reason to celebrate turning '60'! Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your fun and festive card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your card is absolutely perfect Lainey! Adore all the confetti and what a wonderful way to celebrate a 60th birthday! FABULOUS card!! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is just festive and fun! Fabulous creation!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I never thought of using the Confetti Toss paper. This is a fabulous card!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh what a fun, festive card--love this!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nice, love the simple card, elegant

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great card, that patterned paper is perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a fun and fabulously festive card, Lainey! Getting this will certainly put a smile on any 60 year old's face :-)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the bold numbers & fabulous confetti!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Yay, Lainey, a great milestone birthday card, and I’m in need of several this year for friends. Don’t think I have the Confetti Toss paper, but I have the stamps. Love the Raspberry Fizz Numbers!

    ReplyDelete
  14. This just jumps right off the page! Love the use of the big numbers and just so festive.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Lainey, you are on a lucky winning streak, girl. Good for you! Congrats on another PTI win! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  16. I absolutely love your card. Great choice of paper, way to make it work for you!

    ReplyDelete
  17. What a beautiful idea and card! Congrats on your win!!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. YAY!!!Congrats on the BH win, Lainey! :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!