This is a perfect card for the "no frills" type of guy. I used white for the card base and topped it with a chocolate brown/ivory woven pattern paper (I don't know the brand of the paper; I got it from a paper shop that was discontinuing a lot of their paper). I rounded the right hand corners and added a Dark Chocolate border on the left side made with card edgers. Then come the layers - all 5 of them - in Vintage Cream and Pure Poppy paper, the last one with the sentiment. The regular squares are put on with pop dots to add dimension. The final step was adding just a bit of twine so it wouldn't be too "frilly". Happy Birthday Joe!
Card Details:
- Stamps: PTI Birthday Bash Sentiments
- Paper: PTI Dark Chocolate, Pure Poppy, Vintage Cream
- Tools: Standard and Scalloped Square Nestabilities, PTI Card Edgers #4, Corner Rounder
- Other: Twine, Pop Up Dots
- Card Size: 4.25" x 5.5"

No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!