Saturday, November 12, 2011

Multi Sentiments Birthday

I was looking at all my birthday stamps and wanted to make a multi-sentiments birthday card suitable for female or male.  Female:  I used Lavender Moon and Plum Pudding for the first card, stamping the sentiments randomly on the card.  On the "it's a celebration" stamp, I stamped it once in black and then again in lavender, slightly moving the stamp to give it a shadowed look.  I added the little prisma flowers with Pearl Pen middles.

Male:  the card is made with True Black and Chartreuse and I added Anita's Stickers to the right hand corners.  You can see how I double stamped the "it's a celebration"  much better in this picture.

Card Details:
  • Stamps:  PTI Birthday Bash Sentiments, Masculine Motifs, Simple Little Things, Around & About Sentiments
  • Paper:  PTI Lavender Moon, Pure Poppy, True Black, Chartreuse
  • Other:  Prisma Flowers, Pearl Pen, Anita's Stickers
  • Card Size:  4.25" x 5.5"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!