Saturday, November 26, 2011

Thank Heaven For....

This is another PTI stamp set that I'm finally getting around to using.  This card is for my goddaughter who just had a baby girl a couple weeks ago.  And since I was making a girl card I thought - why not make a boy card too! 

Girl card:  I used Sweet Blush for the card base and stamped the clothesline, clothespins and clouds onto Vintage Cream paper.  I edged around the Cream paper in pink ink to soften the edges a bit.  I used the Hanging Out dies to cut the little outfits from some pink scrap papers; I also cut  the dies with coasters to reinforce the outfits.  I put them on pop up dots and "hung" them on the line.  The grass was made with a Martha Stewart border punch.  I added the pockets and pearls onto the outfits - don't they look adorable?  Final steps were adding the sentiment and butterflies.


Boy card:  Basically the same as the girl's card.  I used Spring Rain for the card base, bits of blue scrap blue paper for the outfits and edged around the Cream paper with blue to soften the edges.  I used different outfits for the boy - the stamp set has such a nice collection of cute little outfits to choose from!

Card Details:
  • Stamps:  PTI Hanging Out, Up, Up & Away
  • Paper:  PTI Sweet Blush, Spring Rain, Vintage Cream
  • Tools:  PTI Hanging Out Dies, Martha Stewart Grass Border Punch, Martha Stewart Pop Up Butterflies Edge Punch
  • Other:  PTI Coasters, Pearls, Stars, Pop Up Dots
  • Card Size:  4.25" x 5.5"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!