I bought this cute little picket fence from PTI and couldn't wait to try it out. I used white for the card base and layered it with a light blue, stamping a few white clouds (hard to see in the picture) on the top part of the paper. The flowers are stamped on a scalloped, rectangle die cut. The fence is lightly edged with tea bag ink and placed right on top of the stamped flower images. I put a strip of orange behind the image and cut two oval circles for the stamped sentiment.
Card Details:
- Stamps: PTI Flower Fusion #5 and #7, Gracious Vases, Up, Up & Away
- Paper: Stampin' Up, Colorbok
- Tools: Scalloped Rectangle Nestabilities, Standard Oval Nestabilities, Corner Rounder, PTI Picket Fence Die
- Other: Distress Ink, Adhesive Dots
- Card Size: 4.25" x 5.5"

No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!