Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Happy Birthday To You!

I keep seeing cards using music as the background and thought I'd try making one.  I used white for the card base and added a layer of Spring Moss.  Next I stamped the music onto Hibiscus Burst and used a card edger on both ends.  I stamped the stems and sentiment onto an octagon nestability that I partially trimmed down.  I cut the Raspberry Fizz flowers with a die, and using scissors, cut slits in the flowers to form the petals, slightly bending them for dimension.  Final steps were adding the crystal flower centers and butterflies.

Card Details:
  • Stamps:  PTI Flower Fusion #9, Basic Backgrounds: Sheet Music
  • Paper:  PTI Spring Moss, Hibiscus Burst, Raspberry Fizz
  • Tools:  Octagon Nestabilities, Martha Stewart Butterfly Punch, PTI Flower Fusion #9 Die, PTI Card Edgers #1
  • Other:  Crystals, Pearl Pen
  • Card Size:  4.25" x 5.5"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!