Monday, October 31, 2011

Happy Halloween!

This is the last of the Halloween cards!  I used white for the card base, topped it with a layer of orange, cut the black paper and ran it through the Cuttlebug with a spiderweb embossing folder.  To highlight the embossing a little more, I used a white crayon and rubbed it over the web.  Next I sprayed it with glimmer mist to give it a shiny, glittery look.  I cut diecuts of purple, green and white, and edged around the white diecut with a little orange ink.  I stamped the spider and colored it with Copics, attaching it with a bit of twine for the "web". 

Card Details:
  • Stamps:  PTI Tiny Treats: Halloween; Stampin' Up
  • Paper:  DCWV
  • Tools:  Cuttlebug Spiderweb Embossing Folder, Labels Four Nestabilities, Martha Stewart Circle Punch
  • Other:  Copics, Twine, Tuscan Sun Glimmer Mist, White Crayon
  • Card Size:  4.25" x 5.5"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment!